For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Zovashen, Kotayk.

Zovashen, Kotayk

40°18′42″N 44°44′56″E / 40.31167°N 44.74889°E / 40.31167; 44.74889

Zovashen
Զովաշեն
Zovashen is located in Armenia
Zovashen
Zovashen
Coordinates: 40°18′42″N 44°44′56″E / 40.31167°N 44.74889°E / 40.31167; 44.74889
CountryArmenia
Marz (Province)Kotayk
Elevation
2,040 m (6,690 ft)
Population
 (2010)
 • Total168
Time zoneUTC+4 ( )

Zovashen (Armenian: Զովաշեն, formerly, Dallaklu) is a village in the Kotayk Province of Armenia. The village is overwhelmingly ethnic Armenian (86%) while the remaining population is Kurdish (14%) and the locals are mainly engaged in agriculture.[1]

See also

References

  1. ^ "Ակունք համայնքի Զովաշեն գյուղ" (in Armenian). Retrieved 20 May 2020.


{{bottomLinkPreText}} {{bottomLinkText}}
Zovashen, Kotayk
Listen to this article

This browser is not supported by Wikiwand :(
Wikiwand requires a browser with modern capabilities in order to provide you with the best reading experience.
Please download and use one of the following browsers:

This article was just edited, click to reload
This article has been deleted on Wikipedia (Why?)

Back to homepage

Please click Add in the dialog above
Please click Allow in the top-left corner,
then click Install Now in the dialog
Please click Open in the download dialog,
then click Install
Please click the "Downloads" icon in the Safari toolbar, open the first download in the list,
then click Install
{{::$root.activation.text}}

Install Wikiwand

Install on Chrome Install on Firefox
Don't forget to rate us

Tell your friends about Wikiwand!

Gmail Facebook Twitter Link

Enjoying Wikiwand?

Tell your friends and spread the love:
Share on Gmail Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Buffer

Our magic isn't perfect

You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

This photo is visually disturbing This photo is not a good choice

Thank you for helping!


Your input will affect cover photo selection, along with input from other users.

X

Get ready for Wikiwand 2.0 🎉! the new version arrives on September 1st! Don't want to wait?